Thursday, July 28, 2011

Only Time Will Tell the Story


My window of opportunity shines through that window at me every morning that I wake up, and remains lit until I return from a hard day's labor. Even though, I am in a bitter pot hole in the road of my life right now, having to deal with my legal frailties with the State and its upcoming punishments; it reminds me that with time, I will achieve my dream and goals. Those dream and goals will always be there, just like every morning, after the bitter cold nights, it will shine at me, waiting for me to capture it, indulge in it, and share it with everyone around me. I do not know when I will achieve it and let tears of joy stream down my face, but I am still walking this right path, knowing that it will take me somewhere, somehow to my state of being in the next 50 years; an old man looking back and smiling or frowning upon this moment. However, in this present moment, only time knows how this story will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Still working and progressing towards my medical career to contribute my time and energy to the wellness of others.